Lately I have done some things I am not proud of. My life has been in an upheaval since April and just when I think it's going to calm down, something else comes along. You came along in my life and provided some sanction. Some fun. Something special. And in a matter of a few minutes, that all went out the window because I didn't know how to react. And I was drunk. I've also decided today that I need to stop drinking. Especially when there has been so much in my life that I haven't dealt with. More so lately. I have yet to deal with my feelings on anything. Truth is, I'm lonelier than I've ever been. I have a lot of great people around me. My bitterness gets the best of me and I automatically think people are going to try and hurt me or use me for something. It seems to be a trending topic the last 27 years and quite frankly I am just getting tired. What you saw last night was me shutting down. Indifference becomes my security blanket. Whoa is me....I know. I'm just expressing my frustrations however.
I'm sorry I hurt you. Will i disappoint you from time to time? Absolutely. It's human nature. Will you disappoint me? I'm sure you will. We aren't perfect. Not really anything you didn't know already...
I want you in my life.
That's all I got.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment