Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi, it's me

Hi,
My name is Leah. And I am tired today. The universe seems to think I have a knack for handling obstacles. Today I woke up and have had to deal with some things because CLEARLY I don't have enough going on it seems.

I am tired of taking care of everyone else all the time. I guess it's a position I put myself in maybe? But I also think that people want me to take care of them because it's some kind of vibe I give off. Sometimes I am tired of listening. Sometimes I am tired of giving advice. Sometimes I am tired of coaching. Sometimes I am tired of trying to analyze something for someone else. Sometimes I am tired of trying to please someone else. Sometimes I am tired of being in the wake of someone else's mistakes. Sometimes I am just tired. And today is one of those days.

If I could ask for one thing, I would ask for one day for someone to just take care of me. Just 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment