If not for you, I'm not sure what my life would look like. It sure is a lot more enjoyable with you in it:) You're one of my best friends. Thank you for being you.
You told me the other day that you didn't want to hear about a part of mine. That's what hurt my feelings and why I'm really upset with you. I think that I've proven recently that I'll be there for you no matter who or what is happening in my life and I feel like you pretty much told me were drawing a line where you were willing to go for our friendship.
You may have apologized just after, but I don't think you really even realize how big of a slap in the face that was or how impossible it was to sweep it under the rug with an excuse of having been drinking.
I also don't think you realize how confusing it was for me too feel like K. is an off limits topic and then find that you are spending the day with her, regardless of who's idea it was.
I don't know what's going on with you these days, but I hope, as your friend, that everything is ok. I want my friend back.
This blog's purpose is a record of my journey as I attempt to take over the world one striptease at a time. My goal is to open the first and only New Orleans School of Burlesque. I've been teaching burlesque for almost 3 years and have watched hundreds of women blossom right in front of my eyes through the art of the tease. I want to create a space in New Orleans that expands this as well as the education of all facets of burlesque.
You told me the other day that you didn't want to hear about a part of mine. That's what hurt my feelings and why I'm really upset with you. I think that I've proven recently that I'll be there for you no matter who or what is happening in my life and I feel like you pretty much told me were drawing a line where you were willing to go for our friendship.
ReplyDeleteYou may have apologized just after, but I don't think you really even realize how big of a slap in the face that was or how impossible it was to sweep it under the rug with an excuse of having been drinking.
I also don't think you realize how confusing it was for me too feel like K. is an off limits topic and then find that you are spending the day with her, regardless of who's idea it was.
I don't know what's going on with you these days, but I hope, as your friend, that everything is ok. I want my friend back.
Love you.