I often feel all I do is screw up in our friendship. It frustrates me.
I understand where you are coming from. Once again, I am sorry for my behavior. I don't often do too many things right. Especially not on the first time. Or the second.
I didn't mean to draw any lines in our friendship. I don't want to know if you and Kacey sleep together though. I really don't. I get confused when you tell me that you aren't going to "go there" but then are often hanging out with her. You are so leery of getting hurt all the time. From everyone around you. It seems like you are in a constant state of a mental ninja pose (think of a ninja crouching down around a corner with his arms up. Hands straight out. Waiting to have to defend himself). Hopefully that made you laugh because it was meant to be a little funny. But I guess my point is that it's not that I don't want to know anything about what goes on in your life. Or with K. I just had a brief thought that night that you and her might go home together after Flanagan's and it just made me feel a little jealous. That's all I meant. And maybe that's unreasonable....maybe not. I'm not sure. I should have been more clear.
Maybe I should have told her "no" to swimming. She did make some money that night at work so I don't regret that. I know it helped her out.
I'm still your friend. I never left. Maybe I'm just not a good one...but I honestly do try to be. And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I have feelings too sometimes though...just try and remember that too:)
And next time you're mad at me (because I'm sure there will be one), tell me. Don't try and shoot daggers through my forehead with your eyeballs;)
Love you.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment