Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ok. I'm human. And I'm scared.

As I await for approval for insurance, my health seems to get a little bit worse every day. I have a constant dull pain in my lower abdomen and lower back. My belly is a little swollen. I am often lightheaded and just generally fatigued. I am pretty sure that it's ovarian cysts from the research I have done. And while it doesn't necessarily mean that it's anything super serious, this is the first time in my life where I am faced with a real health issue. It could be worse, as can most things, but I am trying to just take baby steps and not put the cart before the horse.

I think my biggest fear is being infertile. I hadn't planned on having anymore children but I'm not against it either because I really want a girl. The thought of not being able to do that is disheartening and sad. It's definitely in the back of my head all day long as I deal with the feeling of a bowling ball sitting in my pelvis.

That's what is going on with me...and why I'm a little apprehensive to be out and about lately. I just don't feel good. And I don't feel like faking that I feel good.

I hope that the show went well tonight and that you are having fun. I'm gonna go get some rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow I'm sure.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment