You ask me " Are we going to have to go through this every time??" Pardon me asshole but I don't think you get a say so here. I will question you as many fucking times as I want to until I feel satisfied that you aren't lying to me through your teeth. And even then I don't think I'd be satisfied.
I feel like I'm wasting my time even talking to you...even entertaining the idea of having you in my life in some fashion. And you should feel LUCKY that I even take the time to speak to you...and when I ask you of your evening and what you did...and you have the nerve to get snippy and ask me if this is going to happen everytime you go out without me...
I know you. I know your ways. I know when you're guilty of something. And it may not be drugs...but it's definitely something else. It always is. It always will be. Because I think that it's just how you are...and there's no changing that....
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment