Monday, October 19, 2009

My Attempt at Normalcy

This blog is the product of restriction. In my other life, I am known...too much sometimes. It keeps me from fully expressing myself to my full capacity as well as to the capacity that I need to to be able to remain sane. Don't get me wrong, I understand that I have worked very hard for my "being known." And so to a degree, it's my own fault. Little did I know the things that come with it..the invasion of my privacy, the backstabbing, the usage..basically becoming a ladder rung. And then the realization that truly trusting anyone is not something that you are going to find...not easily anyways. I used to write all the time about all kinds of things. I did that mainly on Myspace. I have a blog on my site and there's always Facebook but with those outlets, you can't get specific. And by the time you have watered it down enough to be as general as possible(even though people will STILL take things personal even if you are talking about them or not), it makes no sense. So what's the point? I accomplish nothing for myself...the readers don't get the point of what I'm writing...so it becomes a big waste of everyone's time. As if we need anymore of that in our lives...

So, enough of that. I hope that whoever reads these thoughts enjoys it. Because at the end of the day, I do live to entertain. This is intended to be the true me. The raw me. No glamour. No makeup. No act.

My favorite Smiths song says...

"So shut your mouth. How dare you say I go about things the wrong way. I am human and I need to be loved....just like everyone else does.."

Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment