It's funny how you tie certain behaviors in with the people who are in your life. Ok, that made no sense. Let me try this again...and be more specific.
I used to have really bad insomnia. About 2-3 hours a night was my max. It was pretty torturous. The person who had caused the insomnia left my life in April. For a short time, the insomnia got worse but that was most likely because I was doing a lot of drinking, staying out late, and pretty much anything I could do to avoid going home to my empty bed. But over time, the insomnia subsided and I slept better for a period of time than I had slept in what felt like years.
The person who caused the insomnia has now returned to my life and with that, my insomnia has returned as well. I don't know what my worry is for exactly...I have a few ideas. I don't know what I am thinking about really when I'm lying awake at night. I just know that it's back. And whether it's just a mental association of if there is really something causing it (probably a little of both), I just know something has to give...just not sure which one will give first.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment