So the other day when we were supposed to possibly go get gelato, I let the kids know that we might be going and that we were going with my friend Jeremy. Noah said " Oh yeah, I remember Jeremy." I said " You do! Where do you remember him from?" (I was well aware that Voodoo would be the obvious answer but I wanted to see what he said) He says " You know, from the zombie thing."
I'm not sure what you guys talked about that day. I know y'all had a little alone time while I was getting food and stuff. But, for him to remember your name and remember who you are after only meeting once, well, that's very impressive. You made an impression on him.
The weather here has been beautiful. It's getting really warm now. Time to switch over to iced coffee. And thus begins the Country Club summer days. And the continuing of my tan kicking your tan's ass. I hope we can go for a little while when you get back.
People are freaking out about not having any seafood and are stocking up before this oil thing blows up even more. I even went and bought some shrimp and cooked it tonight...one last hoorah I guess before they cost a fortune.
I miss you. It's weird not to have anyone to go see after work anymore.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He made an impression on me too :)
ReplyDeleteYour tan will kick mines ass. It's cold here and rainy right now. I'm at the tale end of the bad season before it gets really nice.
I was wondering how long it'll take before the gaugin on seafood will happen...