I am trying to reach out to Ellie. I posted on her wall about getting drinks sometime and gave her my number. We'll see. Neither of us have you but I figure we kind of have each other which ties to you so it kind of feels like being around you...does that make sense? Tonight is Burlesque Ballroom and you won't be there. I have a brand new fabulous costume too. And you're missing it. Damn you.
Things here have been pretty quiet so far since you left. I honestly haven't been out much though (which is probably a good thing) because there's no one I really want to talk to or meet up with. Lol! I get off my gigs and go straight home and crash. I did go to 80's night last night to visit quickly and get my money. It becomes more and more apparent of Margaret's ability to always turn a conversation onto herself even if it has nothing to do with her. She should get an award for it. How does one acquire such a skill? If there was a school for it, she'd be the principal.
Deju vu. It's been happening a lot lately. It happened just now. Does that happen to you? What are your thoughts on it?
It's hard to imagine you in an office! With 20 other people?! And having to work a schedule!!!????? What is the world coming to? But I hope that you are learning and growing and I know that you will of course succeed because, well, that's what you do. I don't know much about Montreal but I imagine you are soaking in all it has to offer. I look forward to seeing photos.
My biceps are getting stronger. You just wait till you get back. We'll arm wrestle.
Miss and love you.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment