Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 8--Insomnia strikes back

Hey there,
I'm glad you are goth barring it up..hehe. Too bad there aren't any good goth bars here anymore like the Crystal. In the 90's, when I was a teen and too young to get into bars, we used to sneak in there. One of the first men I dated (who was about 13 years older than me and I was just 16 at the time--way too old, obviously) and I used to go there. He also took me to a Bauhaus concert which was at the State Palace Theatre. Lil' Wayne was apparently the last one to perform there because his name is still up on the marquee 5 years after the storm. We stayed friends for many years after we dated. I search the social networks for him sometimes--always wondering what happened to him...

I hope your next move goes well into your new place. I'm sure you've got to be sick of moving at this point and probably just ready to rest that weary head on some place you're familiar with. Even if it's just your same pillow case or same pillow that happens to reside in a different time zone.

Tonight I'll dream myself to Montreal and we will dance and eat and walk and drink. The weather will be warm and sunny. And there will be a Vespa involved.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment