I didn't know if you saw this or not. In case you didn't, here ya go:) Hope your day was a good one and that the dreary weather is soon on it's way out.
I wasn't implying that it was fair or not. I apologize. I KNOW it's not. But I can't help that I get jealous. And I won't pretend that I don't. It's only because I wish it were me. It's not ill willed. It's not malicious. I don't want you to think that.
You deserve the best. Without a doubt. I have been filled with coulda's and shoulda's for months. But what's the point in all that now, eh?
I feel like you are getting all this pressure from everyone here to come back based one everything I see written. I will take a step back on that because right now, it's the last thing you need. If anything, getting away will give you some clarity and hopefully help you find where you belong. I understand. And I am here for you no matter where you decide your heart belongs. Wherever you are, you still have a piece of me that you took with you whether you knew that or not...
I love you too.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know you understand all of this. Maybe some of this is misdirected too, because of everything coming to a head and me feeling pulled in all sorts of directions. I feel sort of like there is a lot expected of me to change people's lives; even here and I'm starting to really feel the pressure. I'm sorry if that response felt a little heavy handed.
ReplyDeleteHere, the job offer has turned into a partnership, which would be great long term if this is what I want to do with my life, but i'm looking for fast and dirty; NOLA style.
This weekend I've been in this huge studio alone and that's just how I've felt too. I feel needed everywhere, but wanted in few places, if that makes any sense. Again; you and Johnny Law are the ones that manage to make me feel that way, so thank you.
It rained today so I was late leaving. When i finally did, it snowed a little. I think that seeing blue skies will change my mood.
I hope that you had a good day. I think you'd like it here, sans the cold. It's like Paris meets New York only on a more conquerable scale. Plus, I'm here :)