Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 6-Partners

Wow!!! A partnership?! That's a pretty big offer there mister man. And although it won't result in anything quick or dirty (ok well, maybe just dirty), it's a pretty lucrative offer I'd imagine. I forgot to tell you I am a pro on porn business offers and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Trust me on this one. Ha!

You are most certainly wanted here. John and I keep missing the chance to get together and have a beverage but that will happen when it happens. I try to send him a text at least once a day just to say hi. I'm sure he's missin' ya. He was at the Boondock the other day and apparently the whole bar was telling me hello via John's text messages. It was funny:)

If Montreal is anything reminiscent of New York, then I'm sold. I've never been to Paris so I have no comparison but I don't think that some Parisian flavor can hurt anything! And yes, you're there. Maybe I could model for you and I could convince your fancy pants partners to fly me out for a shoot. (My large porn breasts should be a huge selling point.) Plus, I have family up there too that I haven't seen in at least a decade.

In partner dancing, you are constantly reminded to keep your head up....

Keep your head up, young person.

I love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment