Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 9--what we missed

I was thinking the other day of the period of time that we went without talking and I couldn't remember when it started and when exactly it ended. I just know that when my mom died, you were one of the first people I called. You were the 3rd actually. And I know I said it was because I needed to get in touch with Margaret but it really was because I wanted to talk to you....I just didn't know how to say that because we weren't close at the time.

I came across your folder of "Mardi Gras and other Festivals" on the Facetwatter. I feel like I got caught up on the what I missed out on and wished that I was there. I am confident in saying that I don't think either of us will ever miss out on anything in each other's lives again:) No matter where life takes us--whichever continent or country it takes you--we'll still be in the know with each other.

Love and miss your face.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you "liked" one of the photo's and I'd wondered what had inspired that.

    I'm glad that period of separation is over and I'm glad that you did call me the day that you mom died. I wanted to be there for you as much as you'd let me, because I love you.

    ReplyDelete