" I feel like I could die...."
I've had that Bingo song on my mind a lot the last few days (for obvious reasons). I hope you are bringing back your smallest bikini to wear.
I feel like I have talked to you so much lately that there is nothing that I could tell you that you don't already know or that we haven't already discussed. I've honestly been feeling a little beat up emotionally lately and am really wondering when this is going to end. One of these days.
This week will be fun.
I hope that whatever decision you make is one you feel confident and strong in. You're so smart and level headed. I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to make the best out of any situation you are put in. I have always admired you for that.
If you need a ride in from the airport, let me know. I would be happy to come and get you. It would be my pleasure:)
Love you.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling beat up emotionally, sugar. I hope that it passes and that you are better for whatever caused you to go through that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words; I'll make the most of whatever happens. I've just got to figure out what i actually WANT to happen. I move slowly into situations and avoiding impulse usually puts me in a better position to make good decisions. I get a little cranky when I'm rushed though, because I see the benefit of every situation and choosing one over the other means turning down the benefit of whatever I didnt choose. Does that make any sense?
Jenny Kay is picking me up. I guess this was written just before I called you. She offered since she is off and it sounded like a good idea since I wasn't sure what your life is like on a wednesday night.
Hey; I'll see you soon!!
Love you too.